Grin PM53A Mulching lawnmower
The Grin PM53A mulching mower is ideal for difficult conditions - easily able to tackle long and wet grass the impressive self clearing deck and protection cone keep the deck clear with ease.
Designed with professional use in mind, the PM53A is built with an 850 series Briggs and Stratton engine on the Grin Chassis which has proven its robustness time and time again gives the winning formula for a mulching mower that will stand up to tough jobs.
We have reviewed this along with other products on our YouTube channel - watch to see the Grin PM53A in action:
Key features include:
- Briggs & Stratton 850 Series, 190 CC
- Easy start up (electric start)
- GRIN suspended axles for shock resistance and durability.
- 2 speed professional traction in oil bath - allows for speed to be adjusted according to mowing conditons
- 53cm mowing deck
- 46cm cutting width
- patented GRIN mowing system
- 4 level height adjustment using single lever
- Grip GRIN Wheels with rear MAXI diameter wheels.
- reinforced powder coated steel mowing deck
- engine protection cone as standard
- foldable handle bars with anti vibration regulators
- electric start
- ideal for areas 800-1200m2
- Can mow on slopes from 0-20 degree incline
- 38kg dry weight