How do I return an item?
Before sending anything back, please contact us by email, quoting the original invoice order number. We will then issue instructions on how to proceed, but the returns policy is summarised as follows.
1. The purchaser must notify John Miller Garden Machinery within fourteen days by email or in writing of his or her decision to return an item. A Returns Authorisation (RA) number will then be issued.
2. Items should then be returned to John Miller Garden Machinery in their original packaging, in an unused and undamaged condition. Items should be returned within ten days after the RA has been issued.
3. The purchaser is responsible for the cost of returning the item(s) and any insurance fees, taxes and associated duties. If John Miller Garden Machinery is arranging collection by courier, then this will need to be paid before the item(s) are collected.
4. Upon receiving the item(s), John Miller Garden Machinery will make an inspection to confirm that the item(s) are unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. Once confirmed and providing the full returns procedure has been followed, John Miller Garden Machinery shall issue a credit to the purchaser for the original purchase price excluding shipping charges. This will be within ten days of receiving the item(s).
5. If an item is returned by the purchaser that is used, damaged or not in the original packaging, then John Miller Garden Machinery reserves the right to refuse a refund. It may be possible to offer a part refund on items that are not in their original packaging or lightly marked, for example, a belt that has been fitted and then removed prior to use, but this is entirely at the discretion of John Miller Garden Machinery.
6. John Miller Garden Machinery assumes no responsibility for loss or damage of the items being returned, until we have received them. All responsibility and charges relating to handling and shipping of the item(s) are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.