Canycom Ride on Brushcutter
Canycom have branded themselves as the machines for ultimate mowing and when you see these in action you can absolutely see why! There are videos upon videos of how Canycom ride on lawn mowers effortless drive through brush leaving over grown cut down to size in one swoop. These Japanese machines are incredibly powerful- we are yet to see brushcutters do what Canycom machines can do, even with over 40 years in the business.
The CMX227 with a tight 1.8m turning circle and 4 wheel drive, and Yamaha engine is a powerful machine indeed.
Key features include:
- low seating position allowing the user to traverse steeper country
- tight turning circle (1.8m)
- suspension seat for increased comfort and minimised fatigue.
- easy maintenance
- cut control using loqw resistance control lever
- 21 cutting heights ranging from 0-150mm
- All wheel drive
- Yamaha EH65 engine
- professional level machine
- Petrol powered
- HST (Continuously variable) transmission type
- 975mm working width
- 365kg dry weight
- internally expanding safety brake
- 20L capacity
- Free knife and stepped stay blade type
- 2no blades