Stihl HSA60 cordless hedge trimmer
The Stihl HSA 60 cordless hedge trimmer is one of our most popular machines here at John Miller ltd. This battery hedge trimmer has been designed with larger gardens in mind- with features only found as part of the professional range such as rotating handles and the Stihl anti-vibration (AV) system.
With 60cm laser cut, diamond ground blades these are made for long lasting sharpness. The tear dropped shaped teeth catch small teeth within the teeth with ease.
The ergonomic design makes this a well balanced machine - the front handle lever makes this ideal to hold at a number of cutting angles.
Please note, the battery and charger is sold separately or as a kit, but can be used on other Stihl cordless garden machinery products meaning the overall cost can be reduced considerably. The recommended AK10 battery will yield a 60 minute run time.
Key features include:
- 60cm cutting length with tip protector
- Anti blocking system- when blades jam the blade with automatically rotate in a different direction to unblock the blades
- Improved front handle and rotating rear handle - locks into 3 positions throughout a 180 degree angle
- Stihl AV system- specialist anti-vibration system
- low noise
- EC Motor- long life components and powerful enough to cut thicker shoots
- 34mm tooth spacing
- 77 dB(A) sound pressure level
- 85 dB(A) sound power level
- 1.5 vibration value, left m/s2, 1.0 vibration value, right m/s2
- 2800 stroke rate
- AK system battery cordless technology
- 117cm total length
- 3.5kg (without battery)