Stihl HSA100 Hedgetrimmers
The excellent Stihl HSA100 battery operated cordless hedge trimmers replaces the HSA 86 and HSA 66.
This light weight high performance hedge trimmer comes with a 60cm / 24 inch blade and new wider tooth spacing for high performance cutting. There is also the option to easily change the cutting direction in the event of blockages
The HSA 100 uses the AP battery system; the recommended AP200 battery will give you up to 120 minutes of run time.
Key features include:
- Ergonomic design with rotating multi functional handle
- loop handle with inner switch
- anti vibration system - vibration level of 1.0/0.8 l/r - (m/s2)
- low weight at 3.7kg (excl. battery)
- 60cm cutting length
- 34mm tooth spacing
- 76/84 (dB(A) sound pressure
- durable EC engine
- 3000 rpm max stroke rate
- long life gearbox
- screw on tip protector
Please note, the battery and charger is sold separately, but can be used on other Stihl cordless garden machinery products meaning the overall cost can be reduced considerably.