Grin SPM53A KW long grass lawnmower
kgThe 3 wheeled Grin long grass mower positions its engine off centre in order to tackle long grass and slopes with ease. The mulching function allows for a reasonable breakdown and distribution of grass so that there is no need to go back and collect what-could-be plenty of grass clippings.
The SPM53A KW is fitted with a Kawasaki engine, only the best to tackle tough jobs. The pressurised lubrication system allows this agile machine to stay lubricated even on slopes where other general lawn mowers will generally flounder under the pressure of the incline.
Fit for professional use this ideal when you have a number of terrains to navigate, whether you are managing regularly maintained areas or more rustic style lawns.
The front pivot wheel is lockable and the rear wheels provide great balance on this machine- it is easily maneuverable and ideal for when you have tight or inclined spaces to navigate.
Key features include:
- Kawasaki FJ180V 4-stroke engine- 179cc
- Pressurised lubrication to mow on slopes over 20 degrees
- 53cm cutting width
- Ideal for 1200-3000m2 mowing area
- 0-30 degree incline
- 3 height adjustment via front pivoting wheel
- easy starter cord
- 2 speed with professional traction
- engine protection cone- minimises obstacle impact on uneven terrain
- anti vibration handle bar and comfort levers
- patented grin mowing system- no grass bag, no waste
- folds down when not in use
- 59kg dry weight
- fold down dimensions 1050x600x550mm (not suitable for vertical storage)
- Operating dimentions 1450x600x550mm
We have reviewed this along with other products on our YouTube channel - watch to see the Grin SPM53A KW in action: