Canycom CMX2406 Ride on Brushcutter
Canycom have branded themselves as the machines for ultimate mowing - when you watch these in action you can absolutely see why! Canycom ride on lawn mowers effortless drive through brush leaving over grown areas cut down to size in one swoop. These Japanese machines are incredibly powerful- we are yet to see brushcutters do what Canycom machines can do, even with over 40 years in the business.
The CMX2406 is a professional grade machine designed to manage tough conditions regularly.
Key features include:
- 975mm cutting width
- 0-170mm cut height
- Electronic motorised lifting deck with memory feature
- 7300m2/h mowing rate
- 688m3 engine displacement
- 16.5kW max output
- high speeds of 13.8km/h, low speeds of 7.7 mh/h
- hydrostatic transmission
- 2 blades
- free knife and stepped stay blade types
- Honda GX690RH-TXFC V-twin petrol engine (OHV)
- Donaldson cyclone air filter
- Easy start up
- Low noise
- Engine oil cooler
- double-barrel carburetor
- compression ratio of 9.3
- Easy access front panel
- battery switch
- Front bumper designed for optimum gathering of high, dense brush
- improved Chassis strength (over 30% v. previous model) via whole metal body
- Durable tyres that are difficult to flat.
- LED lights
- Wide footrest and steering adjustment for improved comfort- adjust steering shaft by +100mm and seat position by +50mm
- slope safety alarm with beeps at 15 degrees, fast beeps at 23 degrees and engine cut out at 60 degrees.
We have reviewed this along with other products on our YouTube channel - watch to see the Canycom CMX2406 in action: