Echo CS-590 Petrol Chainsaw
The CS-590 is the professional grade chainsaw you have been looking for. On the larger or pro scale of the spectrum, this heavy-duty petrol chainsaw is an impressive option for felling larger trees etc.
Weighing in at only 6kg this proves to be a reasonably light option in light of its powerful performance. The rear handle and ergonomic design allow for optimum comfort for the user. Automatic fast idle is fitted as standard.
The powerful 59.8cm3 premium engine designed and manufactured in Japan is built to last. This garden machine also includes a tool-less air filter cover and a side access chain tensioner making chain adjustment and air filter access incredibly easy indeed. This also includes an anti icing systems which works well for chainsaw maintenance over the colder months.
Key features include:
- 59.8cm3 professional grade, Japanese built Echo engine
- 20inch / 50cm chain bar length
- Power output of 3.0 / 4.1 kW/ps
- 6kg dry weight
- 645ml fuel tank capacity
- 300ml chain oil tank capacity
- 1.68 fuel consumption at maximum engine power (L/h)
- CDI ignition system
- Decomp start assist system
- Inertia chain brake
- Choke with automatic fast idle release
- Side chain tensioner
- 3/8 inch saw chain pitch
- Guide bar gauge in inches - 0.058
- 101 db(A) sound pressure level
- 112.2 db(A) sound power level
- 4.4 m/s2 front handle vibration
- 4.7 m/s2 rear handle vibration