CUB CADET XZ3 122 ENDURO ZERO TURN RIDE ON MOWER
The Cub Cadet XZ3 122 ride on mowers unique zero turn technology allows for a highly maneuverable lawn mower drive. Offering a one of a kind 360 degree turning radius, this machine will mow around obstacles like trees and borders with speed and agility.
This model is one of the first on the zero turn market to use a steering wheel system. As an added bonus, all four wheels are controlled by intuitive Synchro steer technology gives incomparable stability, practicality and ease.
Steep hills and uneven ground are a breeze for this model; the heavy duty 48" deck will navigate the trickiest of terrains. The wide wheelbase and low gravitational centre mean the XZ3 122 effortlessly glides over a variety of inclines and will still produce an even and precise, straight cut.
The premium Kawasaki V-Twin engine allows for a smooth, low noise mowing experience with the top class power and performance these engines are famed for. High performing with integrated advanced mulching technology, the professional level engine in the mower is durable and efficient; you can expect an advanced mow every time.
- Kawasaki OHV engine
- 726 cm3 Engine displacement
- V-TWIN dual cylinder
- Dual 8.5L fuel tanks
- Dual hydrostatic drive and transmission
- dual foot pedal control
- cruise control as standard
- 11,000 m2 / 2.7 acres per hr
- 122cm (48") cutting width
- Broad cutting height range 25-102mm
- 3-in-1 Option
- 3 blades
- Electric power take-off (PTO) deck engagement
- 15 cutting height positions
- 2 deck wheels
- standard mulch kit
- 12V / 230 CCA battery
- Brake switch, deck clutch switch, operator presence
- seat with high back and armrests
- adjuster lever for seat adjustment
- soft grip steering wheel with adjustable steering column
- standard mow in reverse
- standard tool box
- Noise values 93 / 103 / 105 db
- Vibration values: body - 1 K-factor, 0.5 m/s2. Arm - 5 K-factor, 1.5 m/s2
- Dimensions 194cm L, 124cm W, 118cm H
- Net weight 312 kg