Cub Cadet XT1 OR106 42" Enduro series ride on lawn tractor
The Cub Cadet Enduro XT Lawn tractors are boasted to be the best that the brand have ever built. Designed with experts and advanced gardeners in mind the aim of the game is a strong, powerful and efficient machine.
This garden tractor is from the range that prides itself in having the tightest turning circle on the market. Able to navigate shaped beds, trees and other tricky spots with ease this is the ticket to a faster gardening experience with better results. Cub Cadet are sure that this will meet and even exceed the highest of expectations.
The XT1 riding tractors are well set to mow the lawn, collect clippings and transport them to your desired location; there is also the opportunity to expand your machine with one of Cub Cadet's many lawnmower accessories.
Built to last, the XT frame is strong and durable finished with a brand new e-coating corrosion defence system to provide top class unit protection.
The Cub Cadet XT1 range of lawn tractors are ideally equipped for mowing, collecting and transporting clippings and can be expanded with a wide range of accessories. Strong and durable, the fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defence system provides the ultimate protection and hydrostatic drive systems ensures you a smooth and exacting drive
The hydrostatic drive system makes for a smoother drive with great control; simply push your foot on the pedal to go and lift your foot off to automatically stop in action.
With push button blade start and and mechanically supported cutting height adjustment, easily set your lawn tractor to your preferred cutting height within the widest adjustment range on the market (25-100mm). To finish it off you have a diagonally adjusting seat unit to get the optimum sitting position while you mow.
- Cub Cadet engine
- 547 cm3 Engine displacement
- 11.4L Fuel tank capacity
- Hydrostatic transmission
- foot pedal control
- cruise control as standard
- 7500 m2 mowing area (1.85 acres) per hour
- 106cm (42") cutting width
- Broad cutting height range 25-100mm
- 2 blades
- Electric power take-off (PTO) deck engagement
- 12 Deck height positions
- 4 balls Deck wheels
- standard wash nozzle and mulching plug
- 320l grass bag capacity
- Deluxe bag full indicator with blade shut off
- heavy duty cast-iron front axle
- single tube front bumper
- 38cm tight turning radius
- 15 x 6 turf saver front wheels, 18 x 8.5 rear wheels
- fully robotically welded frame
- LED headlights
- Noise values 88 / 98 / 100 db
- Vibration values: body - 1 K-factor, 0.5 m/s2. Arm - 5 K-factor, 1.5 m/s2
- Dimensions 245cm L, 110cm W, 118cm H
- Net weight 258 kg